NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Bona Blends Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada. Employees of BonaKemi USA, Inc., Bona Distributors, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official
Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: BonaKemi USA, Inc., 24 Inverness Place East, Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112
3. Timing: The Promotion Submission Period begins on July 13, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 27, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Submission Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
The Promotion voting portal will be open from July 28, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. ET and will close on August 4, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (The “Voting Period”). During this time the community will cast their votes for the best blend by visiting www.bona.com/blends. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Voting Period.
4. How to Enter: During the Submission Period, visit www.bona.com/blends for more information and follow these guidelines:
1. Upload your photo to Instagram, tag and mention @bona_pro, and use #bonablends in your post.
2. Visit www.bona.com/blends and upload your photo.
Each individual or company may submit a maximum of one (1) entry per day.
5. How to Vote: During the Voting Period, all community members are invited to visit www.bona.com/blends and select their favorite blend photo. Each individual may vote a maximum of one (1) time.
6. Winners: Three (3) winners will be determined by the votes that are cast by the community during the Voting Period. The top three (3) eligible entry submissions that have the greatest number of votes at the end of the Voting Period will be deemed the winners. In the event of a tie or equal votes for the winning spots, the winner will be randomly selected by the Administrator. Only one winner per company. The winners will be contacted on or around August 11, 2020. After initial contact, winners will have two (2) weeks/14 days to respond before their winning spot is forfeited.
7. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: The winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period of two weeks (14 days), potential winner forfeits the prize(s). In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
9. Prizes: FIRST PLACE PRIZE: One (1) Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill, $500 value. For any winner(s) residing in Canada, a gift card of equal value will be given in its spot, less they agree to pay any customs fees. SECOND PLACE PRIZE: One (1) $250 Visa gift card. THIRD PLACE PRIZE: One (1) Bona-branded Carhartt® Signature Deluxe 17" Computer Backpack and a $50 gift card, $150 value. All three winners will also be awarded a ‘Business Support Advertising Package’, valued at more than $4,500. This includes the winning photo and company name featured in a full-page print advertisement in an issue of Wood Floor Business Magazine, as well as digital exposure on Bona social media, and spotlight features in the Bona Branding Iron and Bona Quarterly Newsletter.
10. Release: By receipt of prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Promotion entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2020 BonaKemi USA. All Rights Reserved.
Bona AB is a family-owned company founded in 1919. With its headquarters in Sweden, Bona is now present in more than 90 different countries all over the world through subsidiaries and distributors. We provide products for the installation, maintenance and renovation of hardwood floors.
24 Inverness Place East, Ste 100Englewood, CO 80112
Toll free in US and Canada: 800-872-5515