Why Become a Bona Certified Craftsman?
- Online Consumer Awareness – Dedicated information to educate consumers on the benefits of hiring a member of the program, view a gallery of work and read real consumer testimonials.
- In-Store Consumer Awareness – Bona floor care product packaging has BCCP logo directing consumers to Bona.com for more information. Bona product is in over 30,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Consumer Advertising in print – National advertisements driving business back to the members in prominent consumer publications such as Elle Decor, People, Dwell, Coastal Living, This Old House and Southern Living.
- Consumer Advertising on the screen - National advertisements raising awareness of hardwood floor and the BCCP on HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network and the History channel.
- Lead Generation – Prominent 'Find a Certified Craftsman' Locator on Bona.com.
- Networking – Exchange “best practices”, attend local BCCP meetings with current members, attend the BCCP convention, take advantage of social media opportunities, and much more.
- Brand recognition – Bona is a nationally recognized and respected brand by consumers and homeowners.
- Field Support – Visits by your Bona Territory Managers to demonstrate new products and work with and update craftsmen, owner and staff on product and sales training. Plus, opportunities to field test new products.
- Loyalty Program that includes sales and marketing materials exclusive to BCCP members - floor care kits, job site decals, professional sales folders, apparel, etc.
- Bona Certified Craftsman Convention - Held in different locations throughout the US, CO, 200+ BCC's gather for professional business seminars, hands-on technical workshops, outstanding networking opportunities, and a vendor plaza tailored specifically to meet the business development needs of a Bona Certified Craftsman. A one-of-a-kind industry event!
Watch the BCCP Overview video >>
Requirements and Testing
- Minimum five years in business
- Crews attending class must have a minimum of three years of sand & refinish experience
- Must carry Commercial Liability Insurance
- Own and operate a Dust Containment System throughout the sand & refinish process - must be approved if not a Bona vacuum
- Website with no competing products on landing page
How Do I Get in the Program?
- Complete prequalification process with Bona Territory Manager
- Attend an approved training school at a Bona Regional Training Center or on-site
- Employ “best practices” in your business
- Meet hands-on requirements and pass an online or written test covering the sand & refinish process and Bona product system
Contact Matt Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Bona Territory Manager for more information.