New Line of Floor Care & Maintenance Products Increases Lifespan and Appearance of Sport Floors
Bona US, the world leader in hardwood floor care and maintenance since 1919, announced today a new line of floor care and maintenance, the Bona® SuperCourt™ Athletic Floor Care System. Ideal for any type of athletic wood floor -- from basketball courts to gymnasiums -- this product line is specifically designed for primary and secondary school environments. The Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care System launched today at the ISSA InterClean trade show in Las Vegas this week.
This complete, easy-to-use floor care system adheres to Bona’s long history of innovating durable and quality products for hardwood floors. All Bona SuperCourt Waterborne finishes and cleaners are water-based, VOC compliant and third-party GREENGUARD Gold Certified for indoor air quality. GREENGUARD Gold Certification (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification) offers stricter certification criteria and considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly) to ensure that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. All Bona SuperCourt Oil-Modified Finishes are VOC Compliant and MFMA approved. Many of the components of the Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care System have been in use on NBA and collegiate athletic floors for years.
“With more than 109,000 schools across the U.S., we know many of these floors are in need of a full care and maintenance system that is durable and safe for schools,” said Bill Price, National Sport Manager, Bona US. “A hardwood floor, like a gymnasium, is an expensive investment. We want to help schools and facilities with hardwood floors learn the best practices in keeping these floors beautiful and safe.”
The Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care System brings all these elements together to ultimately create beautiful floors. The Bona SuperCourt Floor Care System contains multiple components including:
• Bona SuperCourt HD: A top athletic finish for durability and appearance, this premium two-component waterborne wood floor finish is specifically formulated for professional use on maple athletic floors, providing a tough, high-build urethane finish.
• Bona SuperCourt ONE: The leading one-component finish for durability and appearance this premium waterborne wood floor finish is specifically formulated for professional use on maple athletic floors, providing a tough, urethane finish with good build.
• Bona SuperCourt Poly: A premium quality, oil-modified polyurethane developed specifically for the wood athletic floor market. SuperCourt Poly provides an extremely tough, high build gloss finish with superior flow and leveling. (Also available in Bona SuperCourt Poly 350 and Bona SuperCourt Poly 450 which provide an extremely tough, high build gloss finish with excellent chemical resistance, protecting against perspiration and routine cleaning. Specially formulated to meet all federal and state clean air quality standards.)
• Bona SuperSport Paint: A fast drying, water-based game line paint manufacturedspecifically for use with both waterborne and oil-modified sport floor sealers and finishes.
• Bona SuperCourt Cleaner Concentrate: This professional strength, non-toxic floor cleaner concentrate is formulated for all urethanefinished hardwood floors coated with an unwaxed finish. The effective, residue-free solution is ideal for thoroughly cleaning and maintaining athletic floors.
• Bona SuperSport Mops and Microfiber Pads: This full line of maintenance tools can be used in tandem with the Bona SuperCourt Cleaner Concentrate and includes a durable aluminum mop, microfiber pads and dusting pad.
Price said, “This full system of products brings an easy one-stop solution to caring for and maintaining athletic floors. We have spent countless hours innovating and testing these products to ensure the best Bona technology is behind the system.”
Bona is the first in the industry to develop a full system of hardwood floor finishing, maintenance and care products specifically formulated for the unique needs of athletic sport floors such as gymnasiums and basketball courts. Bona’s innovative dust-free sanding and GREENGUARD Gold certification on its water-based products demonstrates the company’s commitment to the health and wellness of future generations.
The Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care System is now available. For more information visit www.bona.com or contact Dave Posey at email@example.com. Visit Bona at the ISSA Interclean trade show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV October 20-23 (#3267).
Bona AB is a family-owned company founded in 1919. With its headquarters in Sweden, Bona is now present in more than 70 different countries all over the world through subsidiaries and distributors. We provide products for the installation, maintenance and renovation of wood floors.
© Bona Orgnr 556017-6488 Legal Notice and Privacy Statement
24 Inverness Place East
Englewood, CO 80112
Toll free in US and Canada: 800-872-5515