Why Become a Bona Certified Craftsman?
- Online Consumer Awareness – Dedicated information to educate consumers on the benefits of the program, view a Gallery of work and read testimonials.
- In-Store Consumer Awareness – Bona floor care product packaging has BCC logo directing consumers to MyBonaHome.com for more information. Bona product is in over 25,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Consumer Advertising – National advertisements in prominent consumer publications such as Coastal Living, This Old House and Southern Living (approximately 6 million combined subscribers).
- Lead Generation – Prominent Find a Certified Craftsman Locator on MyBonaHome.com.
- Networking – Exchange “best practices”, monthly web training opportunities on technical and sales/business topics, regional/national certified meetings.
- Brand recognition – Bona is a nationally recognized and respected brand by consumers and homeowners.
- Field Support – Regular visits by Territory Managers to work with and update craftsmen, owner and staff on product and sales training. Plus, opportunities to field test new products.
- Loyalty Program
- Bona Certified Craftsman Convention - Held in beautiful Denver, CO, 150+ BCC's gather for professional business seminars, hands-on technical workshops, outstanding networking opportunities, and a vendor plaza tailored specifically to meet the business development needs of a Bona Certified Craftsman. A one-of-a-kind industry event!
Watch the BCCP Overview video >>
Requirements and Testing
- Minimum 5 years in business
- Crews attending class must have a minimum of three years experience
- Must carry Commercial Liability Insurance
- Own and operate DCS unit – must be approved if not a Bona product
- Website with no competing products on home page
How Do I Get in the Program?
- Attend a Bona Certified Training School
- Employ “best practices” in your business
- Must have approved DCS prior to attending class
- Pass certification tests: written and hands-on test during training school
Contact Matt Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Territory Manager for more information.