The look and feel of bare, sanded wood enhanced with white pigmentation.
- Prepare the floor and end the sanding with grit 120.
- Apply Bona White using a roller or other suitable applicator following the direction of the wood (approx. 12m²/lit). [Drying time: 1-2 h]
- Apply a second coat of Bona White in the same manner. [Drying time: 2-3 h]
- Protect surface with Bona Traffic Natural. [Drying time: 6-12 h]
- An additional coat of lacquer may be needed in high traffic areas.
Note – For enhanced whiteness, apply a third coat of Bona White before applying lacquer. For low wear resistance requirements, another non-yellowing lacquer such as Bona Novia can be used.
White pigmented oil is massaged into the wood floor to smooth out details and enhance luster.
- Prepare the floor and end the sanding with grit 120. Vacuum carefully.
- Apply Bona Nordic Tone using an application sleeve (8-10m²/lit). [Drying time: 5-10 h]
- Thoroughly stir the Bona Craft Oil Frost and apply it to the floor using a squeegee or red buffing pad (approx. 20m²/lit).
- Allow the oil 15-30 minutes to be absorbed. Buff the surface with a buffing machine equipped with a red pad, adding more oil as required.
- After another 15-30 minutes, remove surplus oil using cotton cloths.
- For a flawless finish, buff a final time using a Bona Wool Pad. [Drying time: 12-24 h]